- Department: Cardiology
- Expertise:Clinical Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology
- Experience:More than 20 years
Dr. Nitin Gokhale
MD, DM (Cardiology), FIC (sp.Coronary interventions)
- Dr. Nitin Shrikant Gokhale is an established Cardiologist based in Mumbai, with extensive experience in Clinical Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology for over two decades.
- After receiving the MBBS and MD degrees, Dr. Gokhale obtained the DM (Cardiology) superspeciality degree in 1993.
- Dr. Gokhale's scope of practice covers Clinical Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology (Coronary Angiography). He has conducted more than 5,000 Coronary and Non-Coronary Interventions over the last 15 years.
- He has impeccable experience in Clinical Cardiology from leading research institutes.
- He has been a teacher for PG Studies in Cardiology (DNB) at Lilavati Hospital since the year 2007.
Awards, Honors & Recognitions
- Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology (FESC), 2014 Europe
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC), 2014 USA
- Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (FSCAI), 2011 USA