- Department: ENT
- Expertise: General ENT with a penchant for patients with voice problems
- Experience: 5 Years
Dr. Chris De Souza
(DORL, MS (ENT), DNB (ENT), FACS, FRCS)
- Member of American Academy of Otalaryngology-Head & Neck surgery & Endoscopy
- Fellow of American Neurotological Society
- He is visiting assistant professor in ENT surgery, University of New York, Brooklyn, USA and Louisiana State, University Medical Centre, Shreveport, USA
Awards, Honors & Recognitions
- Hamilton Bailey Scholarship (UK) 1994.
- Orbit International Silver Medal (1994): The second person and first Indian to be given this prestigious award for outstanding work done in the field of Nasal and paranasal sinus and orbital surgery.
- Manubhai Mehta Gold medal for standing first in the Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology, College of surgeons and Physicians, Mumbai 1986.
- First in the Master of Surgery in Otorhinolaryngology in the Seth GS Medical College 1986
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (England) 2018, FRCS ad Eundem
- Otology fellowship Michael M Paparella, University of Minnesota , 1988.
- Otology and Neurotology Externship: Michael Glasscock and C. Gary Jackson, Nashville, Tennessee (1994).
- Endoscopic Sinus surgery minifellowship, David Kennedy and Donald Lanza, University of Pennsylvania. (1996).
- Laleral Skull base workshop: under Mario Sanna, GruppoOtologico, Piacenza, Italy (2001).