- Practising interventional cardiologist
- Specialising in Trans Radial interventions from 2002 onwards
- Performing complex coronary interventions especially left main and bifurcation stenosis
- Pioneer in IVUS guided interventions
- Participates actively in clinical trials
- Published various articles in national journals
- Prominent faculty in important national and international meetings
I'm an interventional cardiologist at Holy Family Hospital. We have been doing complex interventions in our hospital for many years. The state of the art facility in our Cath lab which includes a Hybrid Cath Lab, Intravascular Imaging like OCT, and on-site bypass surgery are available. I do my interventions mostly thru Transradial most of the time it's through the wrist and then the patient is mobilized and discharged on the same day. So mostly we do the Angioplasty with the hand as it is better for the patients and the patient comes by morning and gets discharged by afternoon or evening.
When they do Angioplasty they wait for one day and then they leave. It is our Speciality to do angioplasty with the hand and the Holy Family is known for that. We have got world-class facilities including state of cardiac multi-specialty and ICCU beds, which are more than 50. So, we cater to all kinds of patients. Right from doing free OPDs to private OPDs and then we take up a situation as it arises.